You can adjust the salesman commissions offered on a per product basis for each invoice.
- Open an invoice as described in Get invoice details.
- On the Invoice page, click Change.
- On the Change Invoice pop-up, click Commissions.
- You can configure commissions by product.
- From Comm?, choose Yes, No, or Split.
- From Comm Method, choose how the commission will be calculated, on Gross Profit, Merchandise, or Commission.
- Comm %/$ displays the appropriate measurement for the method you selected.
- In the Comm Value cell, type the amount of the commission either as an amount or percentage.
- Specify the Comm Slsm CostThe base cost used to calculate the gross profit and commission amount on the Salesman Commission Statement. This may differ from the cost field used to calculate the Gross Profit percent on your Sales Orders, which is configured in the Sales Order GP% Cost Column on the same page of the Company Master., as applicable.
- If you don't want to limit commissions based on order minimums, select the Ignore Order Minimums check box.
- Click OK.
This page lists each product and description along with current pricing.