Use this report to view changes in inventory levels for products, or groups of products, over a set period time. The report displays each product, the type of transaction, the quantity involved, and the balance left in the warehouse.
- Go to Inventory > Inventory Transaction Report.
- On the Selection Criteria page, apply your first level of filters on the products whose inventory transactions you want to review. See Selecting data.
- Warehouse: The warehouse on which you want to report. You must select a warehouse before running the report.
- Start Date and End Date: The date range during which the transactions occurred.
- Show Products with No Activity: Includes products with no active transactions.
- Report Type: To view just the products and their transferred counts, choose Summary. To view additional details such as transaction type, quantity, and source, choose Detail. .
Inventory Transaction Summary Report
Inventory Transaction Detail Report