Use this report to display all inventory adjustments, stock transfers and/or manufactured items made during a selected time period. You can choose to view only stock transfers to or from specific warehouses, or inventory adjustments and manufactured items for a specific warehouse.
The report will include the system initials of the user who entered the adjustment, as well as the products, quantities, and adjustment reference.
Go to Inventory > Inventory Adjustment Report.
- Transaction Type
- All Transactions: all inventory changes made in the selected warehouse(s), including adjustments, transfers, and manufactured items.
- Inventory Adjustment: only manual changes to the on-hand quantities within the selected warehouse(s).
- Stock Transfer: only transfers from or to a selected warehouse (or all warehouses) during a specific time period. For this report, the Receiving Warehouse and Report Type options are available.
- Manufactured: kit production items for a selected time period. This report includes the original balance for each item involved in the kit production, along with the cost adjustment amounts per item.
- G/L Cost Adjustment: only adjustments made to the general ledger inventory account for the selected warehouse(s).
- Warehouse: The warehouse on which you want to report. To report on all warehouses, leave blank.
- Receiving Warehouse: If you are reporting on stock transfers, then choose the warehouse to which the stock was transferred. This option is not available for any other transaction types.
- Starting Date and Ending Date: (required) Choose the range of dates during which the inventory adjustments were made.
- Report Type: To view subtotals, choose Summary. To view details for every invoice on which the product appears, choose Detail. This option is available for stock transfer reports only.
|FmWh||ID of the warehouse from which the stock was transferred.|
|ToWh||ID of the warehouse o which the stock was transferred.|
|Src||The transaction type ADJ (inventory adjustment), S/T (stock transfer), MFG (manufactured item), PHY (physical inventory).|
|Adj-Date||The date on which the adjustment occurred.|
|Usr||The initials of the user who entered the transaction.|
|PROD.LINE||The product line of the items in the transaction.|
|Product||The product number.|
|Description||The description of the product.|
|Orig||The original count in the FmWh.|
|Adjust||The number of items adjusted.|
|Balance||The balance left in the FmWh.|
|UM||The unit of measure of the product transacted.|
|Cost||The cost of a single unit.|
|Total-Cost||The total cost of all products in the transaction.|
Inventory Adjustment Report on All Transactions
Note that reports for Inventory Adjustment, Manufactured, and G/L Adjustment have the same data and look as the report on all transactions, just filtered for the selected transaction type.
Stock Transfer Summary
Stock Transfer Detail