You can configure minimum and maximum amounts of inventory of a specific product to stock per warehouse. If one warehouse runs low, you can configure from which warehouse replenishments should be transferred.
Although any changes you make to replenishments at the product level override those configured at the branch level, you must first configure branch level auto warehouse replenishments before product level. For more information, see Configure product replenishments by branch.
Consignment, Drop Ship and Return Goods warehouses cannot be chosen for your replenishment warehouses.
- Go to the Product Master and create or open a product as described in Create and edit products.
- Click the Replenishments tab.
- Click Edit.
- Each Transfer to Warehouse appears on its own row. In the From Warehouse cell, click and choose the warehouse from which you want to transfer stock when the "To" warehouse gets low on inventory for this item.
- In the Minimum Weeks and Maximum Weeks boxes, type the minimum and maximum number of weeks supply that you would like to have on hand at the branch. If the inventory at the branch is less than the minimum, as calculated based on the average weekly demand, the correct amount of inventory will be transferred from the selected warehouse. Once a product reaches the maximum stock level, no more inventory will be transferred.
- If you want to allow breaking down of cases of product to meet your minimum inventory requirements, select the Break Cases check box.
- Click Save.