For customers that you sell consignment merchandise, you can link the consignment vendor's number to the customer so that it is appears on invoices for that vendor.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- In the Customer box, find the customer you want to edit by typing the name, number, address, or phone. If the data for your customer does not appear automatically, press the Tab key.
- From the Setup page, click the Vendor IDs tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Add Vendor Customer ID button. A row appears in the Vendor IDs grid.
- In the Vendor column, type or search for the consignment vendor's number or description, and then press the Tab key. The Description appears.
- In the Vendor's Customer ID column, type the customer reference number that the vendor has on file for this customer.
- Click Save.