You can configure truck routes for a customer's specific ship to location. These truck routes define the days on which deliveries are made, the delivery method, and optionally the stop number.
When you enter a Sales Order for this customer, Inform ERP assigns the earliest possible Ship Date and Ship Via based on the routes available. These assignments appear within the Sales Order.
* If a Ship Via is linked to a Truck, then orders appear on the route for the scheduled Ship Date. To learn how to link a truck, see Options for all Delivery or Third Party methods.
* Truck Routes configured per customer's Ship To locations will override the default Truck Routes configured for the customer. For more information, see Set up default customer truck routes.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- In the Customer box, find the customer you want to edit by typing the name, number, address, or phone. If the data for your customer does not appear automatically, press the Tab key.
- Click the Ship Tos tab.
- Create a new Ship To location, or click a Ship To link to open and edit one.
- On the Ship To page that appears, click the Truck Routes tab.
- Add truck routes as described in Set up default customer truck routes.
- Click Save.