You can configure the minimum and maximum stock levels per ship to location for a customer. Use this feature in conjunction with Quick Order.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- In the Customer box, find the customer you want to edit by typing the name, number, address, or phone. If the data for your customer does not appear automatically, press the Tab key.
- Click the Ship Tos tab.
- Click a Ship To link to open and edit one.
- On the Ship To page that appears, click the Stock Levels tab.
- Add stock levels by product as described in Set up a consignment warehouse for a customer.
Note: A Maximum Quantity is required.
- For each product you set up, add the Location.
- Click Save.