On the Audit tab of a customer's Ship To page, you can view changes made to that ship to location, along with the initials of the user who made the change.
This page uses the same Access Level as Customer Audit and is intended for reference only.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- In the Customer box, find the customer you want to edit by typing the name, number, address, or phone. If the data for your customer does not appear automatically, press the Tab key.
- Click the Ship Tos tab.
- Click a Ship To link to open and edit one.
- On the Ship To page that appears, click the Audit tab.
- To sort information on this tab, click on any of the heading names.
- To export the list of changes made to Excel or PDF, right-click anywhere within the grid and choose Export To.
- When you have finished reviewing, click Exit.