You can calculate the dollar value of the commissions to which each of your salesmen is entitled. You pick the starting date, and Inform ERP uses the most current formulas in the Salesman Commissions Matrix.
- Go to Sales > Salesman Commissions > Recalculate Salesman Commissions.
Alternate path: Go to File>Customer>Salesman, and then click the Re-index tab on the left side navigation bar.
- Choose whether to recalculate commissions for all salespeople or a single salesperson:
- To recalculate for all, leave the Salesman box blank.
- To recalculate for specific salesperson, type their salesman codes separate by commas into the Salesman box. You may also click and select the check boxes beside each salesperson you want to recalculate .
Note: If you are accessing this page from the File>Customer menu rather than from the Sales menu, then you may only recalculate commissions for all salesmen (by leaving the box blank), or one salesman at a time. You cannot add multiple salesmen.
- From the Starting Invoice Date calendar, choose the date from which you want to recalculate commissions based on the most current salesperson commission matrix.
- Click Re-index.