A threshold deduction lowers your salesperson's commission percentage when they do not meet an invoice dollar amount or Gross Profit percent minimum. You can set different deductions for regular and drop ship sales orders.
- Open the Salesman Commissions tab as described in Make changes to individual salesman commissions.
- Then above the Commission tab bar, click the Threshold Deductions tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Configure the threshold deduction.
- From the Order Type list, choose whether to apply the deduction to Regular or Drop Ship orders.
- To add a new row to the Threshold Deductions table, click the Add Deduction button.
- Set your threshold as Below Invoice $ and/or Below GP%.
- Type the percentage that you want to deduct from the commission into the Deduct% box.
- Click Save.