A Gross Profit Dollar Bonus grants an additional commission when a sale meets or exceeds the amount you set. You can set these amounts for regular sales orders as well as drop ship orders.
These changes will take effect immediately.
- Open the Salesman Commissions tab as described in Make changes to individual salesman commissions.
- Then above the Commission tab bar, click the G/P Dollar Bonus tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Configure the bonus:
- From the Order Type list, choose whether to apply the bonus to Regular or Drop Ship orders.
- To add a new row to the G/P Dollar Bonus table, click the Add Bonus button.
In the G/P Dollars column, type the minimum gross profit that must be earned on the order to receive the bonus award.
- In the Bonus % column, type the percentage by which to increase the commission if the minimum gross profit was met.
- Click Save.