You can add credit references to the customer.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- In the Customer box, find the customer you want to edit by typing the name, number, address, or phone. If the data for your customer does not appear automatically, press the Tab key.
- From the Setup page, click the Credit References tab.
- Click Edit.
- In the Account column, type the account number (no spaces) of the reference.
- Under Bank, type the name of the bank or the financial institution providing the reference.
- Under Reference, type a reference number of your choice, such as the date on which the reference was given.
- Under Remarks, type any comments or additional information about the account.
- Click Save.
* You can edit any reference by clicking in the cells and changing them.
* You can delete a reference by clicking
* For security reasons, do not add credit card information.