Set up network devices to manage your TSYS Cayan terminals for accepting credit card payment.
Inform supports the following payment devices:
- Navigate to File > Company > Network Devices.
- Click New.
- Complete the following information about the device you want to configure for Inform ERP.
- Name: Type a descriptive name.
- Type: Choose the type of device. For credit card setup, choose Cayan Genius Terminal.
- Branch: Click and choose the branch in which this device is available.
- Scheme: Choose the data transfer protocol, either http or https. HTTPS is required for secure transactions.
- Host: Type the IP address of the terminal.
- Port: For HTTPS connections, the port is 443 by default.
- Click Save.