You can add a code to represent specific gross profit percentages so that the actual gross profit is obscured from the pick ticket. Do this if you want to obscure the gross profit percentage that you are charging on products from certain personnel.
To do so, you can map a code of your choice to any specific gross profit percentage. For example:
- 10%=F : 0-10 % shows as an F
- 25%=G: 11-25% shows as a G.
- 50%=E: 26-50% shows as an E
- 100%=W: 51-100% shows as a W
If you want to use this feature, contact Customer Care to add this column.
- Go to File > Company > GP % Indicator.
- On the Gross Profit Indicators Master, click Edit.
- Click Add G/P Indicator.
- In the Code column, type up to 3 characters that you want to represent the gross profit percent.
- In the Percentage column, type the percentage up to which will display this code.
- Click Save.