You can assign internal system messages to specific users or groups. Inform ERP generates these messages automatically and notifies users of system events.
To set up notification groups, see Manage users.
To learn more about Inform ERP's internal notifications, see Automated system mail notifications
Note: If Webmail is selected in the User Master for a particular user, that person will receive notifications via web mail rather than system mail. See Manage users.
- Go to File > Company > Branch.
- In the Branch box, click and choose the Branch for which you want to set up notifications.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- For each notification type, select the check boxes beside those users you want to receive notifications. If you are typing them in, add a comma between each set of initials. For a description of notifications, see Automated system mail notifications.
- You can also choose when zero cost or zero sell price invoices are suspended. From the Notify and Suspend list, choose one of the following:
None: never notify or suspend invoices automatically.
Cost: notify and suspend only when the cost for a product is zero.
Sell: notify and suspend only when the sell price for a product is zero.
Both: notify and suspend when either the cost or the sell price for a product is zero.
- Finally, configure Outgoing Email for automated invoices, statements, etc:
- In the Sent From box, type the email address from which you want sent mail to appear. For example, "email@example.com."
- In the SMTP Authentication Login box, type your company login name.
- In the SMTP Authentication Password box, type your email password associated with the login name you specified.
Note: To use this feature, you must configure Inform ERP to recognize and use your email server for outgoing email. See Configure SMTP for external email
- Click Save.