Use the Bank Ledger to view account transactions from a selected date up to the present. Financial adjustments may not be made from this screen, but you can inquire and print reports regarding the transactions.
- Go to File > Company > Bank. .
- In the Bank box, click and choose the G/L Code for the bank account ledger to view. Note that this is not the account number, but the reference number for the account in Inform ERP.
- In From Date, select the starting date for the bank ledger transactions. The Bank Ledger will include all transactions from this date to the present date.
- Click Search.
All relevant transactions for the bank account appear.
- To filter the list of transactions, click the Filter icon and then type in the column headings to filter the results.
- To view details on any transaction, click the hyperlink in the Source column.
- To generate a report of the transactions shown, click Report. In the Print Document window that pops up, you can select to print, view, send, or save the report.