Run an Audit report to review changes made by users during a specific date range. Changes include those made through Mass Change and Product Import. You can choose to filter the report by user or audit file.
- Sales Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Customer Master
- Vendor Master
- Product Master
- Customer Contacts
- Vendor Contacts
- Ship To Locations
- Stock Transfers
Changes to the Company Master are also tracked, but may be reviewed only from the Audit page of the Company Master. Likewise, To audit only a specific Customer, Vendor, or Product file, or a specific Sales or Purchase Order, open the appropriate screen and click on the Audit tab. See Get an audit history of changes made. You can check Product changes from the Advanced Report Writer. See The Advanced Report Writer.
- Go to File > Company > Audit Report.
- Select the date range on which you want to report in the Starting Period and Ending Period calendars.
- To see changes made by all users, leave the User box empty; otherwise, click and choose the user whose changes you want to review.
- From the Audit File list, choose the type of category of data on which you want to report. Specific data applicable to that report appears in the Report Fields list below.
- Select the check boxes beside the data that you want to include in the report.
- Click Run.
On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.