You can change a data for multiple vendors at once and then validate those changes.
- Go to File > Vendor > Mass Change
- The Vendor Selection Criteria window will appear
- Choose one of the Criteria Options from the suggested list or create custom criteria by using the selection fields at the bottom
In this example Category = SVC will choose all service vendors.
- To create a custom criteria click Add Criteria
- Click OK to continue
- The Vendor Mass Change window will appear
- Choose the field to be changed
In this example the Liability G/L field is being changed on all vendors for which the Category field is SERV
- The window will populate with all vendors in the SVC Category
- Edit the first account in the “New” field and click Repeat All to fill in the rest of the records
This is particularly useful if there are more than a few records
- Click Save to preserve the changes
- Go to File > Vendor > Master
- Click the Report button
- The Vendor Selection Criteria window will appear. This screen is similar to Mass Change.
- Choose criteria from the suggested list or proceed to the bottom to choose additional criteria
- Click OK to consider all vendors
- The Field Selection window will appear. This functions as an instant report builder and contains all of the same fields as referenced in the Mass Change.
- Create a quick report using vendor number, vendor name, vendor category and liability G/L. Fields on the left may be dragged and dropped to build the report on the right
- Content can be printed, viewed, saved as .pdf and saved as .xlsx.