- In the Contact box
at the top ofof the Inform ERP application window, type the name of the contact you want to find.
- From here, you have quick access to entering a New Order, creating a New Quote, and viewing all open invoices. You also get a snapshot of the customer's CurrentIncludes the current A/R Balance and the Credit Limit. The historical highest balance and average number of days between payments also appears., HistoryIncludes year to date and month to date sales totals, along with the last payment date and amount., AgingThe customer's unpaid invoices separated into aging buckets. Click to switch between a pie chart and list. and 12 Month RankThe past year's invoices evaluated and scored based on a variety of factors such as sales, profits, and average payment days. An overall rank is determined and may be used to make decisions about the customer. Note that you must establish ranking criteria before the rank results will appear. Go to File>Customer>Ranking Criteria..
- You can also generate custom Reports and print customer mailing Labels.
- Click the navigation bar tabs for more options to review and manage the customer.
The Ledger page of the Customer Master opens giving you full access to customer engagement,
More on the navigation bar options
- Setup: Information pertaining to the customer's account, such as the billing address, credit terms, default settings, and notes. Information is contained within the tabs displayed at the bottom of the window. Different tabs may display depending upon your system settings and companion products.
- Ship To's: Customer's shipping locations. Each location is assigned a Ship To Number as a reference. If the Master uses the same billing address as the customer, the ship to is "SAME", which cannot be edited. This will be used as the default Ship To location during Sales Order Entry, unless a new default is specified from the General tab of the Customer Master.
- Contacts: Individual contact information for your customer contacts. To view more information about a contact, click on the hyperlinked contact name to open their detail window.
- Activities: Tasks and events associated with contacts at the customer, including completed tasks. You can assign tasks and events to contacts through the Contacts tab, or by clicking on the name of the contact in the Reference field to open the Contact window.
- Attachments: Files attached to the customer record. When you attach a file, the system saves a copy to a shared folder on your Inform database server. If you delete the document from your local machine, the copied document remains attached to the invoice. To open an attached file, click on the hyperlinked file name in the Attachments screen.
- Audit: View each time a change was made to the Customer Master, along with the initials of the user who made the change.