The sales goal is to convert a prospect to a customer. The conversion process brings together multiple areas of Inform ERP including CRM, activities, and sales orders, as described in the multi-step procedure below.
Add activities for your prospect, such as follow up phone calls, emails, and quotes as described in Add an activity to a prospect
- Create a quote as described in How to create a new price quote.
- Click the Header tab of the left side navigation bar.
- In the center right panel, on the Quote tab, make sure you
- Click Save.
- Send the quote to your prospect.
- Go to CRM>Opportunity Pipeline.
- If you have permission to view more than one sales persons information, choose your name from the Salespersons list. Otherwise, your name will be selected by default.
- Click Search.
- You can view the Quote details or the Customer by clicking the hyperlink in those columns.
- Check the Next Activity column and hover over the link to see your next step in converting this quote.