To stage product quantities and print staging labels for your sales orders before you ship confirm. go to the Sales Order Staging screen. After you have staged these quantities, you can ship confirm them using the Shipping Confirmation screen. Staging an order does not change its order status.
- Go to Warehouse > Sales Order Staging.
- In the Order No. box, type the order number, or click the magifying glass, search for the order, and then click it in the Sales Orders results.
- The Order Details list shows the all products in the order, including the quantity open, quantity staged, and total quantity staged.
- To stage a product quantity, click in the Qty Staged column, and then type the quantity that you want to stage, and then press the Tab key.
- The Total Stage value will adjust when you enter a number in Qty Staged.
- To stage all the quantities at the same time. click Stage All.
Note: This will not include items that are backordered.
- Once you have typed the quantity to stage for each product, type your system initials in the Staged By box. Press the Tab key.
- If applicable, type the Floor Location of the staged product.
- To undo all of your changes, click the Unstage All button.
- Click Save.
- On the Print pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print your labels or Cancel.
- You can now go to the Shipping Confirmation screen to ship confirm the order. See Confirm shipment.