On the Sales Order Fulfillment screen you can assign an individual picker to an order, track the pick status of the order, and mark an order ready for pick up.
Assign a picker to the order
- Navigate to Warehouse > Sales Order Fulfillment.
- Type or search for the Sales Order, then press Tab on your keyboard.
- For Assigned Pick By, select the warehouse person responsible for picking the order.
- When Ship Via is a Pick Up order, the Ready to Pickup check box is enabled. Select this check box if the order has been picked and is ready.
Notes: A status of U (ready for pick up) is added to the Sales Order status.
A text notification is sent to the customer for orders submitted through sites integrated with Twilio.
- Click Save.
- When the order is picked, return to the Sales Order Fulfillment screen, and type the Floor Location of the order.
- Click Print Serial Label (optional).
Note: This option is available only if it is a serialized product and a picker is entered in the Assigned Pick By box.
Track an order with an assigned picker
Navigate to Sales > Sales Order > Sales Order Inquiry.
When there is an assigned picker, but no floor location, it means the order is currently being picked. Click the Order Number, then the Shipments tab to identify the Assigned Picker. Contact the picker to get the status of the order, if necessary.
If there is a floor location, the order is ready for pick up.