You can view customer order history, including pricing information from the Customer Order Pad.
- Go to Sales>Customer Order Pad.
- Open the customer whose price history you want to view.
- Right-click a product, and then click Price Detail.
- You can also use the Order Pad to apply a Price Increase to a group of products on the order. See Change product pricing from the order pad
Or on a Sales Order, right-click any light item on the Detail tab, and click Customer Order Pad.
The Order Pad Detail pop-up displays previous prices for the product, including the last sell price (History), as well as the last quoted, adjusted, and margin prices.
- Work with the Customer Order Pad
- Create a new order from the Order Pad
- Change product pricing from the order pad
- Hide products from the Order Pad
- Understand sales history-based pricing
- What are price matrices?
- What are price contracts?
- What is margin manager pricing?
- What is triggered margin pricing?