Email or fax a report from the Report Viewer window.
- In Inform ERP, run any report.
- Click Send.
- Choose how you want to share the report from the Fax/Email list.
Note on faxing The Fax option will be available only if you have Concord Fax configured to work with Inform ERP. If you do not, but would like to fax from Inform ERP, contact DDI Customer Care.
- Your Company and Name appear in the Send From panel.
- In the Send To panel, choose the recipients. Either type each email address separated by commas, or choose contacts.
Note: If you have Instant Search for Contacts File enabled in the Company Master, then Inform ERP will display matches once you start typing.
- When you click in the To box, a Send To Contacts pop-up appears.
- Click Add Send To.
- From the Type list, choose Customer, Vendor, or Free From (to type all information directly).
- Choose the Company and the contact Name.
- If this is a new contact that you want to add to the company, click New and complete the information in the New Contact screen that appears.
- Type the Email Address.
- Repeat this procedure for every person who will receive the report.
- To close the pop-up, click anywhere outside of it.
- On the Content panel, type your Subject and the Body of your message. On the toolbar, you can use the formatting tools to customize fonts and you can insert files or web links.
- To attach additional files, click Attachments, click Add Document, and then choose the file you want to include.
- When you have finished crafting you message, click Send.