Use the Warranty Claim Report to search for warranty claims based on a Calendar Date or Accounting Period. You can also designate a division, branch, or vendor for the report and select claim status options.
Go to Inventory > Warranty > Warranty Claim Report.
- Division: If applicable, type or search for the division in which the claim was made.
- Branch: The branch to which the claim was filed. Leave blank to include all branches.
- Vendor: The vendor who filled the warranty claim. Leave blank to include all vendors.
- Claim Status: The status of the claims you want to view. You can choose which statuses to include by selecting the chck box in the Selected column; choose which to exclude by selecting the check box in the Not column. For example, you can choose to select Open Claims that have Not been Printed.
- Sort By: Choose how you want to search results sorted: Branch by Vendor, Vendor, Branch by Date, or Date.
Date Options: (required) You can choose to run the report based on a Calendar Date or an Accounting Period. If you choose Calendar Date, then choose the Start Date and End Date you want to include. If you choose Accounting Period, then choose the ending MMYY for the accounting period that you want to include. Dates are based on the invoice date.