You may view and reallocate product quantities based on bin location. You can also access the Bin Location screen where you can add, edit, or delete bins.
This feature is available for Wireless Warehouse Management customers.
- Go to Inventory > Inventory Bin Allocation.
- Type or select the Warehouse where the bin is located. (required)
- Enter either a Product to move or a Bin containing products you want to reallocate..
- Click Search.
- To move a quantity to a new bin:
- In the Inventory list, click the product that you want to move.
- Under Bin Allocation, click Add Bin.
- In the To Bin column, type the new bin location, and then type the quantity of product you want to move into the Qty column.
Tip: You can also scan items using a bar code scanner.
- Repeat for each product you want to move.
- To view all current bin assignments for the product, click the Bin Assignment button .
- To edit or add bin locations, click the Bin Location button.
- To see a breakdown of all transfer to bins and quantities per product, hover, over the Transfer column in the Inventory grid.
- Click Save.
The Inventory pane lists products and quantities by bin location.