The Inform ERP LBMX module includes the capability to exchange key business documents with vendors, powering time-saving workflow that automates stock receiving, serial number recording, and accounts payable invoice creation. LBMX is commonly used amongst buying groups such as BLUE HAWK and WIT.
Send PO’s (EDI 850) with the data automatically entered into your vendors order management system.
Purchase order confirmations
Automatically receive a confirmation (EDI 855) that your PO was placed.
Advanced shipping notices
Receive notices (EDI 856) including order details like the bill of lading, number of pallets/cartons, line-item details like the corrected cost, quantities and serial numbers.
Vendor invoices flowing through LBMX are electronically added to accounts payable.
- Send PO’s (EDI 850) directly from the Purchase Order final tab, with the Send EDI workflow enabled.
- Receive PO Acknowledgement (EDI 855).
- Inform sends the PO buyer an internal email that the PO is confirmed by the vendor, with a drill-down link to the PO.
- Optionally schedule an ARW report notifying on un-acknowledged PO’s
- Inform stores the ASN for easy retrieval during stock receipts. Stock Receipts displays a “Pending Stock Receipts” list containing the shipped products and the related serial numbers.
- Select an ASN from a list of available ASN’s displayed by the system.
- The ASN loads the shipped products and serial numbers. Save or edit the Stock Receipt based on the pre-loaded ASN details.
- After an ASN is received, it is deleted from the list of available ASNs.
- After a Purchase Order is completely received, remaining ASNs for that Purchase Order are removed from the list.
- The Product specified on the ASN does not exist on the Purchase Order.
- The quantity shipped on the ASN exceeds the open quantity on the Purchase Order
- A dialog box alerts the user of a discrepancy, requiring the user to manually receive the Purchase Order.
The system will not process an ASN Stock Receipt under certain exceptions:
- The system creates an AP invoice
- Automated workflow triggers to link the new AP invoice to existing stock receipts.