Throughout Inform ERP, you can attach activities to track and assign tasks associated with a Customer, Job, Vendor, etc. When you attach an activity, Inform ERP adds that activity to your Dashboard Calendar. Wherever you see a tab for Activities, you can work with them as follows:
- Customer Master
- Customer: Contacts
- Container Management
- Purchase Order
- Sales Order
- Vendor Master
- Vendor: Contacts
- Go to the record's properties, for example, File > Customer > Job, and then click the Activities tab.
Tip: If you are adding an activity to the calendar, double-click the day on which you want to add it, and skip to step 4.
- Choose the record (job, customer, vendor, etc) to which you want to add an activity, and then click Edit.
- Click the Add Activity button.
- On the New Activity page that appears, specify as much information as you know, including the activity Type, Subject, dates and times.
- Click Save. Inform ERP adds the activity to the Dashboard as well as the task list of the record.
- Open the Activities page as described above.
- Double-click the Activity you want to edit.
- Edit the activity as desired. To close an activity that has been performed, select the Completed check box.
- Click Save.
- Edit the activity as described above, and then click the Delete button.
- On the confirmation message that appears, click OK.
- On any Activities page, right-click anywhere on the page, point to Export to, and then click either Excel or PDF.
- On the Save As pop-up that appears, choose the folder and the file name where you want to save the exported list, and then click Save.