By default. Inform opens with your Calendar on the home page. The Calendar displays a monthly view of tasks and activities. which you can sync with your Google calendar.
You can toggle the view among time slots, days, weeks, and months. Depending on your access levels, you can also choose whose calendars you want to show, including full group calendars for teams.
In addition to viewing calendar information. you can manage existing tasks and activities, as well as search contacts, view their details, and add activities to the calendar directly from your contact card.
Run Inform, and the Calendar appears.
Double-click any task to get details, or any day to add a task. To learn more about working with the Calendar, , review the procedures below
From the Users list, select the check boxes beside those users or groups whose calendars you want to view alongside yours.
By default, all events appear. To filter the display, from the Types list, select the check boxes beside those event and task types that you want to view in the calendar.
To sync your Google Calendar with your Inform Calendar, click the Google Sync toolbar button.
If this button is disabled (gray), then you are not configured for Google Sync. See Synchronize Inform with your Google calendar. You may need to contact your local administrator for assistance.
- To view time slots, click the T toolbar button.
- To view your day's schedule, click the 1 toolbar button.
- To view your week's schedule, click the 7 toolbar button.
- To view your month's schedule (default view), click the 31 toolbar button.
- On the Calendar, double-click the day on which you want to schedule a task or event.
- On the New Activity page that appears, specify as much information as you know, including the activity Type, Subject, dates and times.
Note that an Event has a specific Start and End Time, whereas a Task has a Start Time and a Completed check box.
- Click Save. Inform ERP adds the activity to the Dashboard as well as the task list of the record.
See also: View and create activities
Tasks appear in the lower left of the Calendar. You can toggle between Current or Future tasks.
- To mark a task complete, select the check box beside it.
- To open the task, click the task link.