The Order Status appears on the Sales Order page and enables you to track the order's process through the workflow.
- Open the existing Sales Order as described in Search for orders.
- In the General information section on the top of the page, look to the right. The primary status appears in a large purple box, followed by all status codes that apply.
Click for a full list of status code descriptions:
- The Back Order Cycle displays date/time stamps of when the order was printed, faxed, or e-mailed. This information is updated with each shipment, so it may be necessary to roll back to a previous cycle.
- On the Shipments tab (along the left side of the page), check where your orders are in the shipping process. Shipment Tracking displays tracking numbers for third party freight companies. Tracking numbers are entered manually via Shipment Confirmation. Integrations with UPS, FedEx, or USPS will populate automatically.
- Delivery orders shipped internally will display the Truck Route in the Scheduled section.
- To release an order from hold, see Release sales orders that are on hold.
- The order status also appears on the Order Inquiry page for all found Sales Orders.