Learn how to adjust what's shipping for an order (based on what was picked).
- Go to Warehouse>Shipping Confirmation.
- Click in the Order No box and type as much of the order number as you know, and then click the magnifying glass. (It's OK if you don't know any.) Specify any additional details you know in the Order Search pop-up, and then click Search in the lower right of the page.
-You can also reach this screen from the Shipments tab of the Sales Order.
-You can also reach this screen from Warehouse>Truck Manifest.
- Click the Order number.
- On the Shipment panel on the bottom left of the page, you can specify who picked the order in the box.
- If necessary, on the Order Details panel, correct the & .
- To update all quantities to those you entered, click Ship All, located on the bottom right of the page.
- Click Save.
If your installation of Inform ERP is configured for electronic signature, you will see that prompt now.
- Then you will see the Print prompt.
On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.