Learn how to configure an order for delivery to the customer, either internally or by a third-party freight company such as UPS or FedEx.
- Create a new Sales Order as described in Create a sales order.
- From the Ship Via list, choose a delivery, freight, or similar alternative, then pick a date from the Ship Date calendar, or leave it blank.
Note: Available shipping methods will vary based on system setup. The shipping method determines which orders are visible on the Truck Manifest (pickup orders are not available to the order router).
- Click the Detail tab along the left side of the page, and add products as described in Create a sales order.
- If you would like to add Freight charges, click the Final tab on the left side of the page and specify it here. You may apply charges to those orders whose terms are Prepaid & Bill or Collect.
- Click Save.
- On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.
Note: The Sales Order print is intended to be used in the warehouse as a pick sheet.