- Receive products using stock receipts as described in How to receive products from POs.
- Click the A/P Invoice tab located on the left side navigation bar.
- In the Invoice Number box, type the number provided by the vendor, and then press the Tab key.
- Type the Freight and/or Tax amounts (if applicable).
- Discount and Due Dates will be determined automatically based on Terms.
You can manually override these values.
- Confirm the G/L DistributionDisplays the relevant General Ledger accounts and distributes the gross amount of the invoice accordingly. Most accounts will use default values, such as Inventory or Freight, though these can be redistributed by manually adding accounts..
- Click Save.
Inform ERP creates the invoice and links it to the stock receipt.