In this scenario, you will learn how to enter an invoice for a PO receivable.
- Receive products using stock receipts as described in How to receive products from POs.
- Click the A/P Invoice tab located on the left side navigation bar.
- In the Invoice Number box, type the number provided by the vendor, and then press the Tab key.
- Type the Freight and/or Tax amounts (if applicable).
- Discount and Due Dates will be determined automatically based on Terms.
You can manually override these values.
- Confirm the G/L Distribution.
- Click Save.
Inform ERP creates the invoice and links it to the stock receipt.