In this scenario, you will learn how to create purchase orders from open backorder requests.
- Go to Purchasing>Special Purchase Requisitions.
- Confirm the Branch in the upper left corner, or leave blank to view all branches.
- Click Search.
- You can sort the Special Order Requests that appear by Primary Vendor or .
- Review the requested products and details, including the Customer, Order Date, & Promised Date.
- To purchase one or more products, select the check boxes at the beginning of the row. Selecting a vendor check box will select all products beneath it as well.
- Click Purchase.
- On the Add Vendor pop-up, confirm the vendor from whom you will purchase the products, and then click OK.
- Inform ERP creates a new purchase order and displays the details. On the Purchase Order Entry page, click Save. See Create a manual purchase order.