Use this procedure to learn how to view warehouse inventory levels.
- Go to Inventory>Product Analysis.
Tip: You can also get here by going to File>Product>Master, and then clicking the Analysis tab on the left side navigation bar.
- In the Product box, search for and select a product.
- Confirm the warehouse in the upper right corner. It is labeled Whse.
- Review the Inventory information:
- On Hand
- On Shelf
- To view inventory from multiple warehouses at the same time, click the Inventory tab on the left side navigation bar. In the Warehouse list, the selected Warehouse will appear in the first column.