- Open the customer's account in the Customer Ledger as described in How to view customer invoice and payment history.
- Click the Sales History tab.
- Select the Year from which you want to pull sales data.
- To reveal additional purchases of the product, click the + beside it.
- To view, print, or send a report on sales history, click Report.
- Choose relevant print options Most Recent Sales OnlyProducts appear only once on the report, rather than once for each invoice on which it was sold., PricesPrints the selling price of the product., History Gross ProfitThe GP% of the product from the invoice it was sold on., and Hidden ProductsIncludes products that have been hidden from the customer's Order Pad. Typically products are hidden when they will not be ordered again..
- To further filter the results, select a Product LineThe category or class to which the product belongs. Commonly used for reporting, but also for pricing formulas. For example, a mop or broom might be assigned to a product line of Cleaning Supplies or Floor Cleaners. or Vendor.
- Click Run.
Tip: You may also review sales order history from Sales>Customer Sales History.