In this scenario, you will learn how to review prior year product purchases.
- Open the customer's account in the Customer Ledger as described in How to view customer invoice and payment history.
- Click the Sales History tab.
- Select the Year from which you want to pull sales data.
- To reveal additional purchases of the product, click the + beside it.
- To view, print, or send a report on sales history, click Report.
- Choose relevant print options Most Recent Sales Only, Prices, History Gross Profit, and Hidden Products.
- To further filter the results, select a Product Line or Vendor.
- Click Run.
Tip: You may also review sales order history from Sales>Customer Sales History.