- Go to Accounting>Accounts Receivable>Customer Ledger.
Tip: You can also get to this page from File>Customer>Master, and then clicking the Ledger tab.
- In the Customer box at the top of the page, locate the customer whose history you want to view.
Optionally, search or select a Ship To to filter results to a specific location.
- Review Summary information:
The Summary section displays up to date information on the customer's balances and recent history.
Customer information is split into CurrentIncludes the current A/R Balance and the Credit Limit. The historical highest balance and average number of days between payments also appears., HistoryIncludes year to date and month to date sales totals, along with the last payment date and amount., AgingThe customer's unpaid invoices separated into aging buckets. Click to switch between a pie chart and list., & 12 Month RankThe past year's invoices evaluated and scored based on a variety of factors such as sales, profits, and average payment days. An overall rank is determined and may be used to make decisions about the customer. Note that you must establish ranking criteria before the rank results will appear. Go to File>Customer>Ranking Criteria. sections.
To collapse the Summary section, click the arrow.
- Review Detail information.
- By default, the Invoices tab is selected. Switch between Open & Paid invoices from the Type drop down menu.
- Switch between the various tabs including Payment HistoryAll payments applied to invoices or to the account. To see the invoices paid, expand the payments., OrdersThis section replicates the Sales Order Inquiry, listing all Open, Completed, or Quoted orders for the customer. You can also reprint orders from here. Select the Print Type to choose between Sales Order (pick sheet) and Shipment Confirmation (packing slip), and Order Recap., Sales HistoryA list of products purchased by the customer, sorted by the most recent purchases. To view all invoiced sales of a product, expand it., etc.
Note on previous systems: If you have invoices that were converted from a previous ERP system, then they exist in Inform ERP for reference only. You cannot access or print them.