In this procedure, you will learn how to view customer invoices and payment history in the Customer Ledger.
- Go to Accounting>Accounts Receivable>Customer Ledger.
Tip: You can also get to this page from File>Customer>Master, and then clicking the Ledger tab.
- In the Customer box at the top of the page, locate the customer whose history you want to view.
Optionally, search or select a Ship To to filter results to a specific location.
- Review Summary information:
The Summary section displays up to date information on the customer's balances and recent history.
Customer information is split into Current, History, Aging, & 12 Month Rank sections.
To collapse the Summary section, click the arrow.
- Review Detail information.
- By default, the Invoices tab is selected. Switch between Open & Paid invoices from the Type drop down menu.
- Switch between the various tabs including Payment History, Orders, Sales History, etc.
Note on previous systems: If you have invoices that were converted from a previous ERP system, then they exist in Inform ERP for reference only. You cannot access or print them.