In this scenario, you will learn how to generate a report on all open A/R invoices.
- Go to Accounting>Accounts Receivable>Aging Report.
- From the Report Detail list, choose whether you want to create a Summary or Detail report,
- Summary lists customer account balances.
- Detail includes open invoices.
- To report on those invoices that are overdue, select the Overdue Only check box, and then type the number of days overdue into Overdue Days. For example, to see all customers with invoices at least 60 days overdue, type 60.
- To filter the report results, specify additional options such as Branch and Invoice Type.
- Click Run.
Note: Inform ERP returns all invoices for customers that have at least one invoice overdue. For example, if CompanyABC has 10 invoices current and one invoice 60 days overdue, the report will return all 11 CompanyABC invoices.
You can also choose how to sort the report and whether to include contact notes.
Note: You may not back date an aging report. A copy of this report is saved automatically during End of Month closing.