Generate a report of open A/R invoices.
- Navigate to Accounting > Accounts Receivable > Aging Report.
- Select Summary or Detail report.
- A summary report lists customer account balances.
- A detailed report includes open invoices.
- Select the Overdue Only check box, and then type the number of days overdue into Overdue Days to view only overdue invoices. For example, to see all customers with invoices at least 60 days overdue, type 60.
Note: All invoices for customers that have at least one invoice overdue are listed. For example, if CompanyABC has 10 invoices current and one invoice 60 days overdue, the report lists all 11 CompanyABC invoices.
- Specify additional options such as Branch and Invoice Type.
You can also choose how to sort the report and whether to include contact notes.
- Specify whether to include Marked Customers.
Note: Marked Customers have the Suppress From Aging Credit Option selected on the Customer Master Credit tab.
- Click Run.
- Select View, Send, or Print on the Print Document pop-up.
Note: Aging reports cannot be backdated. A copy of this report is saved automatically during End of Month closing.