- Go to Sales > Invoicing > Invoicing Inquiry.
- In the Invoice box, type the invoice number, and then press the Tab key.
- On the Invoice details, click Void.
- On the Confirmation message that appears, click OK.
Note: The invoice will be removed from statements and aging reports.
Inform reopens the sales order, allowing modifications to be made.
- You can now correct the order, re-invoice, or cancel it.
Upon re-invoicing, Inform ERP appends a letter to the invoice number, for example Invoice #12345A.
Note: The void will appear as a reversal in the current fiscal period in the General Ledger. You cannot void paid invoices, unless the payment itself is first voided. See Cancel a payment.