- Go to Sales>Invoicing>Sent Invoice Results Report,
- In the Date box, select the day the invoice batch was processed.
Typically this is the previous business day (since invoices are mailed out in the evening).
- Click Run.
- On the Print Document pop-up, click View.
Confirm that all invoices have Results of Sent or Delivered.
- A status of Submitted indicates the batch has not yet been sent out.
- A status of Failed indicates the invoice was unsuccessful.
- Manually resend these invoices from the Print and resend an invoice.
More info: Each evening an automated process delivers faxed and emailed invoices. The Submitted status means that the invoice is ready to be sent the next time the automated process runs.
Note: If invoices from previous business days continue to show a Submitted status, then something is interfering with the automated process. This could happen if the server is shut down for the evening, there are network connection issues, or other reasons. If this happens, contact support.
More info: The message was sent but not received. Mostly commonly, this failure results from an incorrect fax number or email address, though it might be due to a busy fax, even after multiple send attempts. Check the Customer Master to make sure that the fax/email information is up to date.
Note: Once failed, the invoices will no longer be sent automatically. Manually resend these invoices using the customer ledger.