- Go to Accounting>
Accounts Payable>Invoice Entry,
- Search for a vendor in the Pay-To Vendor field.
Note: If you are paying invoices with a credit card, you may use the Remit-to-Vendor option.
- Type the Invoice Number , and then press the Tab key.
- Choose the Invoice Date from the calendar.
- Drop down the P/O or Reference # list and select the check box(es) beside the PO Receiving(s) to which you want to link this invoice. You must select them from the list.
- In the Gross Amount field, type the total invoice amount.
You may itemize the Freight and Tax amounts in the boxes provided.
Discounts calculate based on your terms with the vendor.
- Confirm the values:
- The Merchandise Amount matches the Linked Receipts.
- The G/L Distribution matches the Gross Amount.
- Click Save.
Note: Pay saved invoices using Pay Invoice or via the Check Print screen. See How to print checks.