- Go to Accounting>Accounts Payable>Check Print.
- Click Edit.
- Optionally, enter a new G/L Bank AcctThe bank account used to issue the check. and/or Check DateThe date that will print on the checks..
- To include invoices prior to a certain date in the batch, click ScheduleAllows a cutoff date to be set based on invoice or due date. Inform adds any invoice with that date to the check batch. (bottom left).
- In Cutoff Date, select the date before which you want to include all invoices. (After which you want to "cut" them off.)
- Choose whether you want this date based on the Due Date or the Discount Date.
- If applicable, type or search for a Branch.
- If applicable, type or search for a Vendor CategoryGroups vendors by the types of products purchased from them. To add new categories, go to File>Vendor>Categories. .
- To include the remit address, select the Include Remit-To check box.
- Click Schedule.
- Select the invoices you want to include in the batch; clear those to exclude.
Selecting/clearing a vendor will add/remove all invoices for that vendor.
- Click Save.
- To run the Scheduled Checks ReportShows all invoices selected for payment in the Check Print screen, along with totals by vendor and batch total. , click Report.
- To begin printing the check batch, click Print.
Note: Verify that all checks printed correctly. A prompt will appear to confirm this. To launch a reprint, click No on the confirmation prompt. To complete the batch and prevent reprinting these checks (without first voiding the original check), click Yes.