Act as an order picker and learn to pull all of the products necessary for a truck, sorted by bin location.
- Display the truck manifest for a given date as described in How to route trucks and print a manifest.
- Select a truck, and then click Print.
- On the Print pop-up that appears, select the Pick Sheet check box.
- To include the pick sheets for multiple trucks, select the Multiple TrucksAllows additional truck routes to be included in the consolidated pick sheet. Select this option when a single picker is responsible for more than a single truck. check box, and then choose the trucks for which you want to print pick sheets from the drop down list.
- Click OK.
- On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.
- A prompt to ClearRemoves any order that has been printed so that it won't be included on a reprint of the pick sheet. Do this to allow picking to begin before the truck is fully routed, and then print another pick sheet without duplicating the original items. the pick sheet appears. Optionally, selecting a Print Type of All will include what has already been cleared. To clear out the pick list so that it is regenerated next time, select Yes. To retain the pick list, select No.