Learn how to route orders to delivery trucks and print the driver's manifest. The cutoff time for routing is noon by default, but can be updated if necessary.
- Go to Warehouse>Truck Manifest.
- Drop down the Ship DateThe date of the truck delivery. Delivery orders with this ship date as well as orders with no ship date will appear. Any order assigned to a truck will have its Ship Date updated on the order automatically. list, select a date from the Calendar, and then click Search.
- To assign an order to a truck, click and drag an order from the left over to a truck on the right.
The order is now routed to that truck.
Tip: You can also right-click the Truck, select Add Order, and select the order to assign.
- Truck orders are sequenced by StopThe sequence in which orders will be delivered. Set these in the most efficient logistical manner, which will allow you to save time, reduce fuel usage, etc. Click and drag orders into the proper sequence. number. To change the order of the stops, click and drag the Trucks up or down.
- To print the manifest, select the Truck for which you want to print the manifest, and then click Print.
- Select the Truck Manifest check box, and then click OK.
- Optionally, select the DetailThe detailed report includes the products from each order, which makes it a longer report than the summary view. This report is useful for corrections, such as when a customer refuses a particular product. version of the truck manifest, which includes products.