- Go to Warehouse>Truck Manifest.
- Drop down the Ship DateThe date of the truck delivery. Delivery orders with this ship date as well as orders with no ship date will appear. Any order assigned to a truck will have its Ship Date updated on the order automatically. list, select a date from the Calendar, and then click Search.
- To assign an order to a truck, click and drag an order from the left over to a truck on the right.
Tip: You may multi-select orders by holding down the Shift key as you click a range, or holding down the Ctrl key as you select non-contiguous items. You can then drag them as a group to a truck.
The order is now routed to that truck.
Tip: You can also right-click the Truck, select Add Order, and select the order to assign.
Stock transfers are also included in the truck manifest. Select the warehouse(s) you would like the manifest to display. Any stock transfer associated with that warehouse display here.
- Truck orders are sequenced by StopThe sequence in which orders will be delivered. Set these in the most efficient logistical manner, which will allow you to save time, reduce fuel usage, etc. Click and drag orders into the proper sequence. number. To change the order of the stops, click and drag the Trucks up or down.
Tip: You may rearrange multiple stops by holding down the Shift key as you click a range, or holding down the Ctrl key as you select non-contiguous items, and then hold and drag them as group.
- To print the manifest, select the Truck for which you want to print the manifest, and then click Print.
- Select the Truck Manifest check box, and then click OK.
- Optionally, select the DetailThe detailed report includes the products from each order, which makes it a longer report than the summary view. This report is useful for corrections, such as when a customer refuses a particular product. version of the truck manifest, which includes products.