Learn how to route orders to delivery trucks and print the driver's manifest.
- Go to Warehouse>Truck Manifest.
- Drop down the Ship Date list, select a date from the Calendar, and then click Search.
- To assign an order to a truck, click and drag an order from the left over to a truck on the right.
The order is now routed to that truck.
Tip: You can also right-click the Truck, select Add Order, and select the order to assign.
- Truck orders are sequenced by Stop number. To change the order of the stops, click and drag the Trucks up or down.
- To print the manifest, select the Truck for which you want to print the manifest, and then click Print.
- Select the Truck Manifest check box, and then click OK.
- Optionally, select the Detail version of the truck manifest, which includes products.