In this procedure, you will learn how to adjust what's shipping for an order based on what was picked, and then view or print that shipment confirmation.
- Go to Warehouse>Shipping Confirmation.
- In the Order box, type the sales order number, or click the magnifying glass and search for it.
Note: You may access this screen from the Final tab of the Sales Order or the Truck Manifest.
- In the Picked By box, type the name or initials of the person who picked the order, or click the magnifying glass and select the person from the list that appears.
- (optional) If you want to modify the information printed on the confirmation form, then click the Print Options tab under the Shipment group.
- If necessary, under Order Details on the right side of the window, correct the Quant to Ship & B/O.
- To change all quantities to ship. click Ship All on the bottom toolbar .
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
If your company is configured to capture electronic signatures, then a prompt for this appears. You may also see a shipment confirmation.
On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.
Sample shipment confirmation: