- Go to Warehouse>Shipping Confirmation.
- In the Order box, type the sales order number, or click the magnifying glass and search for it.
Note: You may access this screen from the Final tab of the Sales Order or the Truck Manifest.
- In the Picked ByThe employee who physically pulled the product from the warehouse shelves. Search by initials or name. box, type the name or initials of the person who picked the order, or click the magnifying glass and select the person from the list that appears.
- (optional) If you want to modify the information printed on the confirmation form, then click the Print OptionsDetermines how the paperwork prepared for the customer will print in hard copy. The option to Print Prices depends on the customer configuration. tab under the Shipment group.
- If necessary, under Order Details on the right side of the window, correct the Quant to ShipQuantity to Ship. The quantity of items that have been picked and will be sent to the customer. & B/OQuantity Back Ordered. The quantity of items that are not available. This is typically the difference between what was ordered and what is shipping..
- To change all quantities to ship. click Ship All on the bottom toolbar .
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
If your company is configured to capture electronic signatures, then a prompt for this appears. You may also see a shipment confirmation.
On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.
Sample shipment confirmation: