You'll find the following
The Options menu, which you can access by clicking the Inform icon in the upper left of the page, contains options that impact the overall Inform application, including
- Zoom: Increase or decrease the text size within the application.
- Themes: Change the color scheme used throughout the application. The default is Chicago Blue.
- Touch Options: Increases the size of button commands to make them easier to select on tablets.
- Active Windows: Displays all open Inform windows.
- Recently Viewed: Provides a history of all open Inform windows since you started this session.
- Print Screen: Sends the contents of the screen to the default printer.
- Help: Displays information to help you use Inform effectively.
The Application menu provides access to all of the functionality within Inform. Click a menu to reveal related options. Note that on each menu, the top portion displays actions while the bottom portion contains reports.
The Contact box lets you search for contacts, customers, or vendors in Inform: Type a customer name, contact name, vendor name. Inform will find all matching records and display them in a list below:
Lets you or change active windows, company, branch, or user.
Provides one-click access to all of the functionality within Inform that you can reach through the menus. As you use this Training Guide, you will see the related toolbar icon alongside the instructions.
Green = sales, Red = purchasing, Blue = Inventory.
Learn more about customizing the toolbar.