Wherever the Net Price appears a screen, you can modify (depending on system settings) that price as follows:
- Tab to or click in the Net Price cell, and then click the down arrow.
- Review the Current, Last, Quoted, and Margin Price, if available.
- Type a Unit Price.
- If applicable. type a discount percentage into the Disc Pct cell.
- Check the Net Price, Net Cost, and G/P % (gross profit).
- If this price will only be used this one time, and you do not want to log it in sales history or factor it into future margin pricing, select the One Time Price check box.
- Click the tabs to review additional details:
View Pricing extension and formula, Costing details, and resulting Gross Profit.
View pricing with available rebates applied.
View and apply pricing given to different customer categories.
View contractual pricing and costing methods.