A salesperson always tracks potential opportunities. Inform ERP makes this easy by identifying products that have an order history, but have not been ordered in a while. In this procedure, you will learn how to view a list of companies with products that are due to buy, and then create a task as a reminder to follow up. Note that this information updates nightly.
- Go to CRM>Sales Opportunities.
- To view opportunities, select a salesperson, and click Search on the bottom.
- To view details on the Due to Buy products with the greatest sales potential, click the + beside the Due to Buy value.
- Once you decide which products require follow up, return to the Sales Opportunities page (click the tab at the top of the window).
- On Sales Opportunities, select the check boxes beside those customers with whom you want to follow up. Click Create Task(s).
- Inform ERP adds a task to the calendar: Go to Analysis>Dashboard.
- To get details on the task and follow up, double-click the calendar item.
Tip: You can also get here from the Contact Analysis page.